Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some 1st's and an 8th

The First first began March 16th 2008 with the birth of our beautiful Squishy! I love that we get to celebrate Rigden Brody's first birthday. He has been the funnest edition to our family and I look at him everyday, so glad that he is here! Rigg is by far my biggest, fastest, climbiest, loudest, funniest, trouble maker yet. He is the only one of my babies to both get teeth and walk before his first birthday. He is also the only one that gets into every cupboard, climbs on everything, splashes in every toilet while unrolling every last square of toilett paper, eats everything, including his First piece of doggie doo, and screams in a pitch so high, it should not be audible to human ears. I cant even begin to describe how much I love this little guy. He has the best smile, most curiosity, and he puts up with being Hazed ;) ! Happy Birthday my Squishy! Here is a look back at your way too fast growing up this last year.....

Just a side note: while writing this post we noticed how quiet Rigg was being, we found him in the bathroom trying to brush his teeth!

March 2009



February 2009




January 2009





December 2008




November 2008



October 2008




September 2008




August 2008




July 2008



June 2008




May 2008



April 2008


March 2008




So now for the rest of the First's.

2) As I mentioned above, Rigg got his first taste of doggie doodie.... ewwww!


3) Ashlyn lost her first tooth! She has already lost tooth number dos as well

This is such a gross picture, but as you can tell, it was right after the monumental event!



4) Rigg started walking for real







5) Hazen had the same thunderpants on the whole day without me asking him if he needed to go potty!

And for the Eighth.....Yes you guessed it, Cody and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on March 10. We hiked the hyrogliphic trail in the Superstition Mountains. The weather was PERFECT and so was the company! I thought eight years would feel like such a long time but I often still feel like we were just married. I love that we are still learning new things about each other.... that is mostly a good thing ;0!


















Eight years and my man is only getting sexier!




No comments:

Post a Comment