Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TABOO


There it is people! I have entered the world of Network Marketing. Yeah, I know what you are thinking...... good luck desperate crazy girl, or maybe you are thinking......Wow, it really is getting bad!

Well here is what I have to say about that...

1. Think what you want, but I can work from home. (I have VERY strong opinions about this for my personal situation, if you want the soap box call me, otherwise I will spare you for now.)

2. I thought I would try my hand at the boutique thing, and it has cost me WAY more money, WAY more time, and a chaotic corner in my living room that just might eat me alive.

3. I have done my due diligence here on both the new science involved in ASEA and on network marketing in general, and I feel this is a much better way to help my family and friends.

4. I love this product. It has worked for me personally in pretty large ways. If you want to know how just ask me.

5. If you are looking for a way to help supplement the family finances and want to look at more options please email me or you can come learn about the company and it's product first hand on Friday. Cody and I will both be there. We would love to see you there, if only for learning about a new science breakthrough, or a new business opportunity.

Friday March 27
7:00 pm
Phoenix Airport Marriott
1101 North 44th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85008

(keep in mind this is not a get rich quick deal. This is you starting your own business from scratch and working it like you would any other business. It has the residual benefit like an insurance agent would receive, but it does take a little time to get there just like any business does)

Just to lay it out there, I had already started my boutique efforts when I learned about ASEA. Just for my materials, I had already spent over $1000 and then I had to spend the hours to actually make my items. Then there are the costs of booths, website marketing, branding, etc.

When I heard about ASEA from a business investor from my parents ward, I found this to work much better for me personally. My total business start up cost has been $895. I went for the biggest package, meaning most product start up, best website package, and business cards. If I was able to do my boutique the way I intend, my start up would be well over $10,000 and then I would have to do all the physical labor.

So call me crazy, but I like my Network Marketing option much better.....TABOO or not!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl! I have heard great things about this product. Way to get out there and make it happen for yourself!

    ReplyDelete