This here is the tragic end to some of my moms most beloved "teaching" tapes after Hazen & Zane got their hands on them. I guess that is what they thought about Loving, Sharing, and Kindness. To bad we can no longer listen to the tape on Forgiveness.....hee,hee
Next we have Scottie just hangin out. I can spend hours just holding this little bundle of cuteness! She is the best baby ever and that is including my 3 who were great babies.

Rigg is such a busy body. I cant believe how much fun this kid is!
Ashlyn is miss social! It's a rare occurrence to get her picture these days as she has full day kindergarten and when she is not in school she is off and running to the nearest friend she can find. Her newest favorite thing is that she gets a weekly Internet play date with her "twin" Katie who moved to Utah a few months ago. We just set her up with the computer in her room and they play barbie and dress up for hours!

Do I have to say much, or does this picture explain Hazen pretty well. He is such a stinker right now but he is two! The potty training is still going. His favorite thing to do right now is torture his little brother, worship his big sister, and sing and dance as much as possible. Oh, did I mention play with cars! If I step on another little car I thing I just might to crazy.
This is called "FINALLY NO KIDS.....LETS HAVE SOME FUN" night. We had our friends Eve, Wes, and their daughter Addie down for the weekend. It was lots of fun just hanging out. Some highlights include making old school friendship bracelets for Ashlyns "twin day" at school, grilling some delicious steak (Thanks Wes), making homemade tortilla's (Eve you are so Gourmet!), and driving to Phoenix for the annual rummage sale. Good Times! My favorite part was the shmores in the back yard. Our friends Mel & Danny, Danni, and Chaney & Cory joined us for the little bonfire. I just love when everyone gets punchy ;)
These are the only remains of our fun night. I would have the Reeces Peanut Butter Cups in the picture but we ate them all first, good idea Eve and thanks for bringing the goods Mel.
After we managed to burn through all the wood, we tried to keep the fire going so Cody brought in the yard trimmings. As you can see in the morning after picture, that didn't work out so well for us. It was fun trying to get the flame going again but I wont be joining any of the said party on Survivor anytime soon as we would freeze and starve for sure!
So Lola was quite the Sasquatch this last week. About an hour before our friends were to arrive at the airport, I had the genius idea to shave her by myself. Thanks to my friend Sarah and her professional dog trimmers, I was able to shave her, clean it up, get the kids to bed, and take a shower, all before Cody got home with the Smiths. This is a miracle at best because last time we (meaning both Cody & I) shaved Lola, it took us about 4 hours!
The last day before the Smiths had to go home, we decided that we would enjoy the AZ sun. We took the kids to the park at the San Tan Mall and let them play. Addy was in heaven, in fact anytime you tried to bring her inside she would scream. This girl needs to live where the sun shines! How cute is she!
Cody's parents happened to be down this last weekend as well and met us at the park. Here is Monte & Hazen hanging out.
Patti was in charge of Big Rigg. She keeps up with him better than I can!
We have been doing a lot of lovin on little miss Scottlyn. My kids are always wanting to spend as mush time holding her as they can. Here is Ashlyn working her magic. She has informed all of us that if we ever need to get Scottie to sleep, she is the one who can get it done.
Hazen walks around telling everyone he sees "that's my cussin" it's so adorable. He will sit and hold Scottie for as long as he can too. We have to pry her out of his arms.
Now for what I have really been doing! Yes this is what I look at most of the time. It is now permanently out in my family room. As one who hates clutter this can be challenging, but I am working on my etsy shop and hope to have it up soon.
This is just one of many piles of fabric in my sewing corner
I am not only sewing, but knitting and crocheting as well. Here are some of the baby sandals I crocheted for my shop.
This is one of the headbands
Some soft balls that I knitted. These are great cause they don't break things and don't hurt when beginning pitchers are hurling them at your very unaware face!
This is a picture of my packaging. I have also been doing the pok a dot palace boutique.
So when I'm not sewing and working, I am just loving hanging out with my boys. Like I said, Ashlyn is never home. We need a girls night out just the two of us! In the mean time I am loving spending so much time with my 3 favorite guys in the whole universe!






















No comments:
Post a Comment