Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just Another Sunday

Ashlyn is being creative and has found a new love in building cup pyramids.


Hazen is hanging out in his diaper and black socks eating leftover breakfast crumbs. (NOTE: we only potty train on weekdays, Sunday is my day off) He is also teaching Rigg the rules of being the little brother.... basically big brothers can kick, hit, elbow, pummel, push, choke, and grab your toys at any time for no reason at all.



Rigg is trying to eat everything, including the camera.


Cody and I are just hanging out. A little blogging, a little Mario Kart Wii... on a side note, Cody started growing some chin hair a few months back. I was personally not a fan but kissing wiskers isnt my thing. I begged him to shave it off. My lovely hubby told me it would come off when he got a job. So I told him if he didnt shave I was getting bangs. He grounded me from the dreaded bangs (and self coloring my own hair) years ago. He didnt budge so alas, I cut the bangs (plus I get bored with my hair and I couldnt afford my cut and color. Bangs were a whopping $5!) He hates the bangs and due to a job interview had to cut his beloved chin strip. This means I win. I got bangs and a smooth chin! So neener neener Col. Sanders wannabe. It's a good thing you love me so much!

12 comments:

  1. Cute bangs! and way cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair is so cute! We miss Ashlyn and your little guy is almost as big as Hazen! What? -didn't he just come out of your belly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you guys today. I like the bangs. Cody, good luck on the job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, your kids are so adorable. Ashlyn's hair is unbelievably beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,
    I really love the bangs. Tom is not a fan of bangs either. I think they are fun though. Good for you! I hope the job interview went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look ADORABLE with bangs!! I am on your side for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the bangs!! Guys just don't know what looks cute sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new photo... just letting you know I posted the applesauce muffin recipe, glad you reminded me about it:)

    ReplyDelete