Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good Intentions are SPROUTING

So I cant even count how many times I decide I am going to get my family to start eating more vegtables. How many times I go on amazon and look up healthy whole grain cookbooks. How many times I go to the store and load up on said veggies. The problem is, I spend the money I dont have on new healthy goal. I bring home the healthy food. I display it beautifully in my fridge and on my counter in my pretty veggie bowl. And I manage to remember said goal about the time the veggies are ready to be thrown on my compost pile or sprouting like my sweet potatoe. This particular potatoe has been waiting to make its way into my family's meal plan for about, now this is conservative, at least 2 months. Gross I know. At this point it too will join all my other failed attempts on my every growing pile of compost. oH wEll! Heres to my new goal of getting a great garden started!
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment