I know, I know..... it's never nice to brag. But this is not about me. Like I mentioned before, my parents own the Original Rosa's and my dad just sent us this link from AOL's City's Best. Check it out! Among the Mexican Restaurants for the Valley, Rosa's rated #1. So if you haven't been in for a while, give it another try!http://citysbest.aol.com/phoenix/best-dining/mexican-restaurants/
You don't have to convince me, I love Rosa's!
ReplyDeleteOf course you have to brag. Rosa's is so yummy and your parents own it! Score!!! I hope everything goes well for them and their new venture. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOooh...we just went last night. LOVED it!! YUM...
ReplyDeleteYah for your parents!! I have never been, but need to go and try it out. I am still at Serranos so needless to say thats where I eat when I am working becasue its free!! Glad everyone is doing well and your dad is feeling better. YOu kids are adorable and your daughter looks like Stephanie
ReplyDelete