Jenn- I am so sorry to hear about Cody's job. You have such a good outlook. I hope all goes well in finding a career.
Stinkin cute family!!
Cute!
That is darling Jen! It's so funny how much Rigg looked like Hazen and now he has his own little look. What a beautiful family! How could it not be...look at the parents:)
Your children are darling! I love the adorable pages you did and very cute background on your blog:).
Cute Family! Love ya. Kat
Jenn- I am so sorry to hear about Cody's job. You have such a good outlook. I hope all goes well in finding a career.
ReplyDeleteStinkin cute family!!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteThat is darling Jen! It's so funny how much Rigg looked like Hazen and now he has his own little look. What a beautiful family! How could it not be...look at the parents:)
ReplyDeleteYour children are darling! I love the adorable pages you did and very cute background on your blog:).
ReplyDeleteCute Family! Love ya. Kat
ReplyDelete