I haven't even bothered to blog about Ashlyns first day of 1st grade, Hazen starting preschool, or Rigg giving the best hugs ever. I for sure thought I would post how a realtor just walked into our house to show it one night unannounced claiming she thought it was vacant. I call that breaking and entering and was - am still fuming about it. I neglected so many tiny details in these last few months but there is one thing I simply must blog about. Are you ready for it.....
CODY GOT A JOB!
That's right, a real, not door to door, or office supplies sales bonified job. In fact he is doing what he loves, and that of coarse is new home sales. He is the Broker for Liberty Homes here in Arizona. Sigh, it is still commission but this is where my baby shines! So for all of you who have been pulling, pushing, thinking of and praying for us I give my biggest hug!
YAY!!!!! I am SO glad he got a job. I bet that is a HUGE stress relief. It's not a fun thing to worry about income. Tell Cody Congratulations for me!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Hooray! I am excited to hear that. Cody will do great. Congrats! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
yaya congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling the same anti-blogginess lately too. I don't know what to do about it.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I am so so so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad he got a good job and doesn't have to work on Sundays! Yay!
ReplyDelete