Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What made me smile today?

Getting to go to the temple

Little Debbie Swiss Cake rolls....Nuff said

Not crashing on my bike with the boys in the trailer while taking Ashlyn to school this morning. Extra kudos for still knowing how to ride a bike cause I havent been on one since I was like 12!!

So what is your happy? I want to know what makes my friends smile...please share!

7 comments:

  1. My little Abe saying "ohyeah!" with a little hip-shake. Boyfriends got it going on. I can't believe you went to SYTYCD!!!!!!! jealous!
    --Ashley Lundquist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zane saying thank you for dinner and asking for seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking my dogs to the park first thing in the morning so they're so tired they won't drive me crazy all day. Having the whole day to hang out with my baby and do whatever I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a clean good smelling house and home made baked goods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hour long nap today as Alec slept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching my boys wrestle with Brian. The clean house thing is right up there too, along with dinner in the crockpot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hearing Dillon say 'thank you Mama' all day long! (hopefully it isn't just a phase). Asking Ava how her school day was & having her answer 'great!' Picking Brian up from the airport when he has been gone for a few days. Having great friends to remind of these good things!

    ReplyDelete