Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh OCTOBER

October is great, it signifies the beginning of the Holiday Season and makes you say "Holy Stinkers Batman.... what happened to this year!"

Actually, a lot has happened but I wouldnt even want to read that blog!
So here are some pictures instead





Here is what we hope for..... but what we get

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness your little Rigden is so BIG! Wow why is life going so fast these days..i guess i'm getting old. So are you so depressed that Jeni's gone!? LOve all the pics especially of ashlyn and those candy rings around her eyes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your kids are growing up. Any luck with your husband finding a job. How are things? I was thinking the other day on how I miss our trips to Poppy's. Man I love that store. I might just have to come down for a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute couple you guys are and you have beautiful children. My name is Kelsi, I went to school with Cody. http://kelsimad.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete