Wednesday, April 9, 2008

EAT, EAT

So Hazen is warming up to his little brother and is getting used to the new routine. The other day as Rigg was waking up from a long nap, Hazen ran to the couch, put the nursing pillow on his lap and started saying "eat, eat". I figured he knew Rigg needed to nurse but wanted to hold him first. I asked Haze if he wanted to hold Rigg. He nodded yes and then pulled up his shirt and said "eat, eat".
I realized Hazen was fully prepared to nurse his little brother! So cute, and wierd!

7 comments:

  1. So Cute!!!!! Congrats on the new little guy. I can't wait to meet him some day. I hope that all is well and that you are recovering well. How nice it must be to have a nursing buddy-haha. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia attempted to feed Sophia several times, but I imagine it would be a bit more weird seeing a little boy try. :-) At least he is in tune with his brother's needs though! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great story..he'll love that one when he's older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think thats a boy thing...Austyn did the same thing when I nursed Haydyn. So innocent!!!! Cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest thing ever. What a nice brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha so i think its slightly funny that you put a post like that on my 18th birthday and dont even mention it at all or whatever in your blog, haha. Gotta love sisters!!! hahaha. I luv ya Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete