Wow, it was an eventful month. We celebrated our 7th anniversary, had our 3rd child, then there was Easter, spring break, family visits from every side, zoo trips, egg hunts, and more egg hunts (I think my kids did at least 4 this year), and more family. So I decided to share our month in pictures. Enjoy!


Cute pictures Jen. Glad to see you are doing so well. Rigg is soooo Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteMy email has been down for so long otherwise I would have left a message a long time ago. Sorry! Your pics are super cute! Rigden is of course as cute as ever.
ReplyDeleteSO cute!! I love that you put the whole month in a slide show. I should do that! What a great time saver (for the reader too :-))! That must be how you have time to take care of a newborn, dress Ashlyn so cute, and make cupcakes with Hazen!! :-) Supermom!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Looks like everyone is doing well and happy. Rigden is adorable as well as the rest of your kiddos. Nice to see the pictures of your family. Chainey is beautiful!! I remember when she was born!!!
ReplyDelete