Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rigden Brody Talbot

So the little guy decided to come 2 weeks early (awe, he does love his mommy). Rigg was born last Sunday after a long hard day. He was 6lb 9oz. and 18.5 in. He is a night owl.....shocker! I want to thank my family for the group effort in getting him here. My dad and I took a nice long walk to speed up the labor and a big shout out to Chaney for breaking my water (sitting me up until it broke) to end my labor! And I'd like to thank Cody and my mom for hanging in there the whole time with me. Okay, the music is starting to play and my 30 second acceptance speech is over but truly, I have had a ton of help from both Cody's family and mine this week, you guys all ROCK!Ashlyn and Hazen seem to like their new brother, although Hazen was pretty upset when he first realized there was a new baby on my lap. He has tried to sit on him a few times while I was nursing. Classic!



What a cutie! He looks just like Hazen did, I call him Hazen more often than not!


How happy does Hazen look!


Jealouse much?


At least Ashlyn likes him!


She is such a great Big Sister!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats Talbots!! I love his name and he is a very beatiful or should I say handsome newborn. I am so happy for you and your family. What a classic face on Hazen:) I am sure soon enough he will get used to having a brother. How exciting that he came early and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to add...did he come on March 16th? If so then he was born on Emily's 30th Birthday:)!!! Crazy huh and quite exciting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh congrats, he's a doll. I'm so glad all it went well and am so jealous you aren't preggers anymore. I'm anxiously awaiting this little guys arrival. I'm hoping he comes that early too. Good luck and congrats again, he's a cutie. Hazen will learn to love him soon enough. Those are great pictures of him though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I am so glad he decided to come early for you! He is adorable and look at you mama...you look great too:) Let me know if I can do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Two weeks early...lucky girl! He is a handsome little devil just like Hazen! Congratulations...glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats- He is a cutie! You look great too. Ashlyn looks so old. Too bad I don't live there so i could come over and steal him from you. JK But give us a call if you ever come up this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE how Hazen is jealous, I mean, I don't love it because it may be hard but I love it cause it's classic. Totally to be expected. BUT, remember, Ash will be soooo protective of Rigden. The oldest always is, especially since she's a girl. You should see Bryce. From the very moment Alec was born, Bryce was uber protective of him and to this day, never lets Kaden be mean to him. It's great. It's like Alec's own personal bodyguard. that's how Ashlyn will be to Rigden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Congratulations! He is so perfectly adorable, and he must be really special since only special people are born on March 16th! :-) Hopefully, he will fall into routine soon and let you get some rest. I can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats guys! another cute little boy in the world...way to go, and you look great too! good luck with the sleeping. call me when you can't remember your name and drop your kids off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY Goodness! I can't believe he came early. At least you didn't have to be induced. He is beautiful & so is the name. Congrats on the growing family. By the way, you look great after just having a baby! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'm glad that your little guy came early for you :) Well, now you and Cody are outnumbered 3 to 2. Scary ;) He looks so cute, and you look beautiful! What a god looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!! YOu look great for just having a baby. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS!!! He's a doll & I love the name. Call me when you want Ashlyn to come play.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! He is beautiful just like Ashlyn and Hazen - great name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Rigden looks so much like Hazen. Congrats! I'm so glad everything went well. You look great.

    Let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your new baby boy!! YOu look beautiful by the way! Wish I looked that good while sitting in my hospital bed!!

    ReplyDelete