




I havent blogged in a while cause quite frankly, I didnt feel like it. The earth has been nudged off it's axis in my world and when things are OFF it's just not that fun to write about. However, even when the glass is half empty, it is still half full, so I guess that half deserves it's place.
For starters, we did not, will not, are not going to California for the summer. Not even for a vacation. That said, Cody is still...still....still looking for a job. Did I mention still! Our house is up for sale {tear}. And we are trying to figure out where and how we want to start over. Nuf said on the empty half.
On the full side of life, I still love having my lover to hang out with everyday. We have been having a blast with the kids going to the movies on Mondays....(yeah Harkins for bringing sanity to my week), loading up on books at the Library, Slip n sliding, and splashing in the pool. Hazen just turned 3 on Saturday and we had a great Super Hero party. Ashlyn is being crafty as ever and I am amazed at her creativity and ability. Rigg is just AWSOME. I love love love that kid to pieces!
That mostly sums it up...okay, it doesnt really all fit in that little package, but that will have to do for now.
That was a cute post. Your kids ARE adorable, love seeing them at church every Sun.
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure you should just move here and work at a real estate agent here. It is crazy here with jobs...COME! Plus I would have my Jen! I love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteWe are right there with ya Jen!! Maybe thats why I haven't been motivated to blog either. But like you said...there are still some great great things and people in our lives so I should be grateful for the half full!! Your fam is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI just checked and I don't have it. please email me at laceytorgerson@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI was wondering where you have been. Best of luck with everything. You are dang cute...that counts for something:)
ReplyDeleteThat post makes me miss you! You guys are seriously such an example, I was always impressed with your positive attitude and it made us want to be the same. Cute pictures! Wish we could have a girls night!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
I always check your blog to see if there are any updates and it was so great to see one! You have such a beautiful family and we always hope for the very best for you guys!
ReplyDelete