Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cory

So many of you have heard about my brother in law Cory Lucas....Chaney's husband. He is battling Guillain Barre Syndrome and it has been a life changer. Currently he is basically on life support with controlled sedation. He is very frustrated trying to communicate at the moment. If you know Cory and would like to keep tabs on his condition, and eventually his recovery, Chaney and I have set up a blog to keep friends and family informed. Here is the link, or you can just click on the button on my blog. Thank you for all of the prayers in behalf of the Lucas family. They have a very long road to recovery and will continue to need those prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer
    I'm having a boutique at my parents house saturday, on gilbert/mckellips..flyer is on my blog or you can email me dreadog7@gmail.com for flyer.. anyways, I hope you can make it and pass the word along on blog/emails..thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sister.... you need to write something new on your blog, really.. its been a month!

    ReplyDelete