Awe you nerds...7 years. WOW! Seems like only yesterday.... Happy Anniversary!
congrats! good luck with the babe.
happy anniversary,good luck with the baby!
Ahh, congrats you two! I hope all goes well with the check up on Monday. You better keep us all posted! Good luck girl!
Cute pictures!! Good luck with the baby, both of mine came 3 weeks early and almost 8 lbs. They turned out fine,,but not Breech!! Sorry.. Oh by the way "Happy Anniversary"
I LOVE YOU BABY!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Awe you nerds...7 years. WOW! Seems like only yesterday.... Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeletecongrats! good luck with the babe.
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary,good luck with the baby!
ReplyDeleteAhh, congrats you two! I hope all goes well with the check up on Monday. You better keep us all posted! Good luck girl!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! Good luck with the baby, both of mine came 3 weeks early and almost 8 lbs. They turned out fine,,but not Breech!! Sorry.. Oh by the way "Happy Anniversary"
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU BABY!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
ReplyDelete