Monday, March 10, 2008

Another 11 Days

So I have to say today I was relieved and bummmed. Bummed because the bum turned and now I have to wait til the 21st to get induced. Relieved cause they dont have to turn the little guy and I have avoided a C-section if he hadnt cooperated. I guess he needed to cook a little longer anyway.

Cody and I got to celebrate this anniversary in style with Arbys for lunch. That was our first "married meal". That Arby's across from the temple is now a parking lot!

I guess the fun post will just have to wait another painful week and a half!

6 comments:

  1. That Arby's is a parking lot? I guess I don't get to that side of the temple often. Hope you had a Happy Anniversary though, you made it past the seven year itch, so you're sittin' pretty. The 8th year is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad that the baby turned, but sad that you have to be in pain and wait longer. We can't wait to see the little guy. By the way, happy anniversary. At least you can still celebrate your anniversary and not have to share it with your child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe man! You must be soooo antsy. Im sorry honey. It'll come in no time and you will LOVE the little bundle of joy so much. Just try to enjoy this little couple weeks of sleep (or maybe no sleep if you're like me and don't sleep the last couple weeks cause you're so uncomfortable)cause let me tell ya, with 2 mobile kids, you will get no sleep with the baby is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on- this kids gonna have the coolest birthday Ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEy, I found you off of Jeni's blog. I can't believe you are pregnant again. I miss everyone. Your kids are adorable. I am going to add you to my list. Let's keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I hope by the tim eyou are reading this you have had your baby, cause I have to day that sucks to have to wait Big Time! Sometimes they are still doughy in the middle ya know?!

    ReplyDelete