Saturday, February 23, 2008

February in a Nutshell

So the month started out kinda mello, just hangin' out and eating Mac n' Cheese....





Hazen's favorit past time is trying on my shoes. His favorite pair are the Red High Heels (cue Kelley Pickler). Red is a good color for Feb so I guess it all works.





Then came the driving.....lot's of driving! Why? We got to go to California for Ashlyn to dance. Suprise, suprise...almost everything we do is for Ashlyn dancing. We did enjoy the beach, Catalina island (for like 2 seconds) and Disneyland. It was more a trip of survival than enjoyment for me personally (8 months pregers...) but all in all we had a good time. Cody's family was able to join us and that was the best part.



Ashlyn and her fellow snapcaps after dancing at Catalina Island


Aren't they so cute!


So here are some more fun shots of the trip

7 comments:

  1. Hey, at least you got some cute pictures from your whirlwind trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Both Ashlyn and Hazen are so stinkin cute...I can't wait to see the new babe!

    You seriously look great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, looks like fun! The beach looks a little chilly, but who cares, it's the beach! Ashlyn looks darling in her little costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Fun!! I love your pictures and it sure looks like you had a fun and busy month. Your family is darling and I love the picture of Ashlyn with her dance group in Catalina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...I can not WAIT to get Ava in some dance classes! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures!! I didn't know you are prego...CONGRATULAIONS!! LOoks like you are going to have your hands full. BLESS YOU!! I can't wait to put Haydyn in dance even though Cory says she will play sports because he has heard my parents talk about how expensive it was with Brea and I!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little ashlyn in her dance outfit!

    ReplyDelete