As if she needs any encouragment.......Ashlyn went to a Rockstar birthday party for her friend Ava yesterday. I must say I am
glad I didnt have to dress her up like a princess again, however, this may have started a whole new phase of fun. Aunt Chaney helped dress her up for the party and the rest of the day she walked around anouncing to the world that she was Hannah Montana. Now I thought I had a few more years until she figured out what that was, but now the fun begins. 
When I picked her up from the party she started every sentance with "Baby..." or "yeah baby". This should be fun!
glad I didnt have to dress her up like a princess again, however, this may have started a whole new phase of fun. Aunt Chaney helped dress her up for the party and the rest of the day she walked around anouncing to the world that she was Hannah Montana. Now I thought I had a few more years until she figured out what that was, but now the fun begins. 
When I picked her up from the party she started every sentance with "Baby..." or "yeah baby". This should be fun!
That is one sassy outfit! She is such a rockstar!
ReplyDeletethat outfit is great! She's such a hoot! I'm adding you to my links-Audra:)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and your kids are soooo cute!!! I love how cute Ashlyn is her her adorable outfit. I am exicted that we can keep in contact through blogging...it can become extremely addicting. Checks our out at www.hyperhadley.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love Totally Talbot! Joshua isn't too sure about our name either, but the mom's in the family get to pick it because we are the bloggers,huh:)