Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just another day at the Park




So the week started with a bang when Ashlyn woke up so sick she couldn't talk on Monday. It didn't help that I ran out of my Zofran on Sunday and it was my last refill. So the two of us were quite a pair. As soon as we got some Zofran (wonderdrug) in Ash, she perked right up and has been bouncing off the wall ever since. So Tuesday we decided to go to the Park and take it easy. The kids loved feeding the ducks ( Hazen just ate the bread himself), and playing in the water. I wish we had more days to just play!



5 comments:

  1. Totally cool--ha ha, I like the name. It fits. Great blog, welcome to the world. Congrats on the BOY! We are hoping to find out in 3 weeks.
    I can't believe how big Hazen is...it's really been a long time since I've seen you guys!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    I love the new slide show. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen you in forever!! Hazen and Ashlyn are so big! I love that she is such a little girl! Congrats on a boy...he will be a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS we have a blog too....

    www.ncfaerbers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for bloggers! Cute one too! I just discovered Shabby Princess myself. I love the freebies! Your kids are so cute! A perfect mix of you and Cody! I can't wait to see you guys (especially your cute little belly) at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete