Friday, November 9, 2007

It's about time

Cody and my friends have all been hounding me to get a blog set up so here it is. Not that our life is that interesting, but if you really want to know read at your own risk! Just a brief update on anything new

Cody: Still working at Gold Canyon and he loves the drive! hee hee

Jen: Still pregers and oh yeah, I have been so totally wrong for 5 months calling the baby a girl. Ultrasound confirms we are having another BOY!!!! and we couldn't be more excited. Until we come up with a name I am calling him Harry, much to Cody and Chaney's dismay. I am getting ready for Ashlyn's 5th Birthday Party (her short list is 30 friends....yikes!) Thanksgiving, and the Christmas Idea House the end of the month and then we are off to the Polar Express a few days after that.

Ashlyn: She loves pre-school, dance, and play dates. She stops all her friends mom's in the hallway at church to set up her own playdates for that week. She just had her first performance at the State Fair and did great. She will be in the Gilbert Day's Parade on the 17th and her drill team is opening the Fiesta Bowl Parade on Dec. 29th. The performance she is looking forward to the most is Disneyland and Catalina Island mid Feb.

Hazen: Wow, he has the goofy grin with random teeth coming in. He loves shoes. The first thing he does in the morning is grab his shoes and then ours and puts them on our feet. He loves going to the park and playing in the backyard with his sister. Especially cause they usually get so dirty it warents a bath. He gets so excited that he starts running in place really fast like he is the star of Flashdance. The song "He's a Maniac" comes to mind.

That about sums us up right now, like I said not that interesting but hey, you asked for it!

4 comments:

  1. Well yeah it's about time! It's funny that Cody wants you to have a blog. awww

    Now you have one! Yay! =)

    Keep the pictures & videos coming!

    Congrats!

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It's totally cute! Good job. Now you can be part of the "cool club" with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! I don't think I knew it was a boy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Jen, I have to know. How do you know Audra Campbell? I've known her for years, but also haven't seen her for years. It's a small (if you're mormom) world!

    ReplyDelete