
Ashlyn has been planning her party since the day after her last birthday. She has made zillions of invitations and has invited every person she has met, be it stranger in the store or every person on the block. Can I just say I am glad it will take a whole year til her next birthday! She had a great week since her actual B-day was on Monday and her party was on Saturday. Throw Thanksgiving in the middle and she has been celebrating for six days straight!
Did I mention she was in her first Parade last Saturday? Such a busy girl.

Poor Hazen.....all he got was very sick! Little guy needs his own week to party! He was such a trooper though.


yeah I know how he feels
ReplyDeleteCute pics..what a trooper you are to throw such a party..for the whole world, when you're prego & have a sick one. that pic of ashlyn & kaylea is cute..(i can tell she was shy there though..funny)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that I missed the party, but I'm glad that everything went well. It looks like you at least survived it! Poor Hazen. I hope he feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteLove it all! Well except little Hazen being sick. Hope all is well with you guys and we'll see you 12/14!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen~ How are you! Time flies! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe that your oldest is already 5. Wow, well congrats on your pregnancy! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I remember my parade days in dance...there is nothing more exciting than shaking your pom poms to a crowd of people cheering for you! How fun!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen! Found your blog! Thanks so much for stopping by the party. . .your kids are so adorable. We need to do our playdate!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Your kiddos are so cute! Ashlyn is all girl isn't she? So cute!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. Add us to your friends list. alyssaedwards.blogspot.
ReplyDelete